Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Introduction

Alright, So this is my blog. Welcome! I will use this place mostly to share with my friends, vent for myself, and maybe, through the magic of Google, reach out to a stranger in a meaningful way. But probably not.

I plan on mostly posting ride reports, some family stuff, and the occasional Op-Ed piece. I am going to make an effort to keep politics to a minimum. That stuff is going to be best left to people better educated and more eloquent than myself. If you want to know where I stand on most issues go here, here, and here. I may differ on some finer points but for the most part they will speak for me. Anyway, I view this as more of an opportunity to work on my creative side. A chance, if you will to actually distance myself from politics.

So, I'm glad your here, and hope you enjoy the random drivel I'm laying down.

Cheers!
Shane

1 comment:

Confessions said...

Awesome page! Can't wait for more.