Monday, October 20, 2008

The Supposed Golden Path?

My drive home this morning was slowed dramatically this morning as I attempted to drive by the baseball stadium, and now helicopters circle over head. Why you might ask?
As the song says, I've found myself in some kind of Hell. I must have died the night I got hit and nobodies gotten around to telling me about it yet. Isn't it enough for me to suffer living in this backwards ass town surrounded by mouth breathers?
Apparently not, for their queen has arrived in town! And not just in town, but two blocks down the street in my beloved Skysox stadium. Which at this very moment is being filled with dumb Republicans (redundant?) who will hang gleefully on Sarah Palins every word, despite the weird mix of pep rally/cross burning that her speeches seem to have become. The good news is is that with any luck she'll say something colossaly stupid again and I'll have some more ammo to put in my quiver to shoot at people at work.

How am I going to sleep today with so much energy from the dark side of the force radiating into my house?

3 comments:

Confessions said...

lovely

filoli said...

Their queen has arrived...hee hee hee...hey, I tagged you!

filoli said...

I keep coming back for the video.