Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life is Grand, Part 2

A small sampling of all the great people in my life. What I've realized from this little exercise is I'm not taking nearly enough pictures, and I have not properly appreciated just how many people make up my life. So many people I owe so much to and I don't even have pictures. That is a damn shame.

Mi Familia:
esposa:
hija:
My Amazing In-laws: Cathy and ErnieExtended Family: The Hockers, Alpha and FiloliExtended Family: the Bartons

Jen:
Dan: (this might be the only picture I've ever taken of him where his ass is not exposed) Makayla and Katelynn, who will always have a very special place in my heart.Blake:
Conner: The Animal!
Assholes from Work:

WeTodd:
Mr Lawless:Brian:
Sasquatch:Don:Dan:
My Crack Dealers:

Patrick and Clay:

I'll have to update this later with more pictures for all the other people. Smitty, Jean and Paula, Old Man Ray, The Blickenstaff Clan, Troy, Jason, Rich and CoCo, Brad, Ian, Hard Kohr, The Swatzki's, etc, etc......

1 comment:

Dan said...

You were too fast I couldn't get my pants down fast enough. I must be getting old.